13 November 2008

Wonder Boys (2000)


A fed-up wife, a missing Marilyn Monroe jacket, a murdered pet, a pregnant lover, a stolen car, a thoughtful student, a transvestite date, an insistent editor, an unfinished novel... just some of the issues English Professor and novelist Grady Tripp has to deal with one weekend. Then he discovers a new wonder boy, James Leer, his most gifted student. Soon, the aging wonder boy rediscovers himself...

WONDER BOYS... a truly brilliant film... an experience of a lifetime!

WATCH MOVIE

2 comments:

McArtsy-Fartsy (aka civ_d) said...

Grady! Crabtree! James! Hannah!

Oh, how devilish of you, Lou! I go away for a few days and come back to find that you've posted my favorite flm.

Even though I've got the CD *AND* VHS versions, I now have to watch the YT parts (partially to see what's missing, lol). That's just how obsessions work...

Thanks again, Lou.

Lou Kou said...

I wanted to upload it a long time ago but somehow I have to re-fix some parts... just like you, it's one of my favourites!

GAY-THEMED & SHORT FILMS: La crème de la crème